Consolidating your debts
Struggling to make ends meet every month. Can't see the light at the end of the tunnel? Your financial institution is reaping the profits of your interest payments and likely don't want to make it easier on you. We won't hesitate to find lower interest rates that'll keep your interest payments low and make your loan easier to pay off. Give us the chance to show you!
Top 3 reasons to consolidate your debts
- You are having difficulty balancing your budget, living month to month
- Your income has recently gone down or is less stable
- Your interest rates are higher than you'd like
Borrow up to 80% of the value of your property
Having equity in your home means you can borrow money at very low interest rates. We can help you reap the benefits!
If you own an income property (five or more units), you can borrow up to 85% of the property's market value. Use our tools to calculate how this could help you improve your financial situation!
The benefits of debt consolidation
- Lower monthly payments
- Lower interest payments (with reduced interest rates on debts)
- Better financial management (one payment instead of several)
- Keep your credit profile clean