Damage Insurance Broker SimplAssur
SimplAssur is an insurance provider owned and operated by M3 Group (originator and leader of mortgage in Canada). With over 8,300 brokers and over $ 50 billion in volume, the consumer group and its family of mortgage and affinity brands, Multi-Prêts Mortgages, Mortgage Alliance, Invis, Mortgage Intelligence, Verico, M3 Tech, M3 Ventures, M3 Innovation Lab, YourMortgageMarket and SimplInsur have a single mission: to make brokers more competitive thanks to innovative tools and technologies. Come take this opportunity to build a career in a promising and growing field in the SimplInsur team, which is a provider of life and casualty insurance.
About the role
SimplAssur is a growing entrepreneurial brand and is continuing to develop. The company is looking for an Damage Insurance Broker for its insurance firm whose main responsibilities will be to answer customer calls and sell damage insurance products.
In collaboration with SimplAssur’s Damage Insurance Team Leader, your responsibilities will be to:
- Receive calls from the DAA
- Follow up on files while providing exceptional customer service
- Sell and make submission of damage insurance products.
- Finalize insurance policies in the different insurers systems.
- Achieve monthly sales goals.
- All other related tasks.
The qualifications required to be successful in the team
- Minimum 3 years of experience in brokerage.
- License of AMF broker / agent in personal and / or business damage insurance.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in English and French.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Sense of organization.
- Analytical skills.
- Ease with computer systems.
- Ability to adapt to changes.