Team Leader Damage Insurance SimplAssur
SimplAssur is an insurance provider owned and operated by M3 Group (originator and leader of mortgage in Canada). With over 8,300 brokers and over $ 50 billion in volume, the consumer group and its family of mortgage and affinity brands, Multi-Prêts Mortgages, Mortgage Alliance, Invis, Mortgage Intelligence, Verico, M3 Tech, M3 Ventures, M3 Innovation Lab, YourMortgageMarket and SimplInsur have a single mission: to make brokers more competitive thanks to innovative tools and technologies. Come take this opportunity to build a career in a promising and growing field in the SimplInsur team, which is a provider of life and casualty insurance.
About the role
SimplAssur is a growing entrepreneurial brand and is continuing to develop. The company is looking for a team leader in damage insurance for its insurance firm whose main responsibilities will be to mobilize the damage insurance brokers team and to ensure the achievement of the sales results.
In collaboration with SimplAssur’s Operation Director, you will be responsible for:
- Monitor the results of the broker team and establish personalized training plans to develop their skills in collaboration with the Director of Operations.
- Be responsible for the team’s feedback using the tools and various methods in place including call listening, sales results, coaching, and continuing education.
- Mobilize, encourage, and engage employees in the company and in achieving set results.
- Organize contest for the team.
- Answer customer calls during peak periods.
- All other related tasks.
The qualifications required to be successful in the team
- 2 years of experience in a management position.
- AMF permit in damage insurance.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in English and French.
- Experience in a DAA environment.
- Sense of organization.
- Ability to handle several tasks at the same time.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Coaching skills.
The Nice to have
- Brokerage experience